Friday 6 July, 2007

Some old memories..

Yesterday...by some work..i had to go to bhayander...the place from where i shifted nearly 6-7 years ago,the place where i spent my childhood...the place from where the real ME came out of myself..
A good noon spent there brought back all the old,sweet memories of me being grown up,between some people,some neighbours who became an inevitable part of my life...which i realised later...aftermoving out from that place.Finishing my work there...which was the main reason that took me there after a good long gap of i guess 2-3 years..i decided to just stroll around that place and also go to see my old school in which i studied for 9 years,just getting nostalgic and trying to refresh my school memories as a small girl,i neared my school...expecting to see everything changed ,i headed to the school gate...and was quite surprised to see one of my new school teachers there,trying to guard the tiny tots,whose school hours were over and were about to be picked by their parents,i decided to go and have a talk with her,she was surprised seeing me,and i was surprised to know that she hadnt at all forgotten me all these years,me being the first girl ever in her dance troupe who took away her job of choreographing and taught 70 girls at large to dance..and relieving her off her busy schedule in those school days...she was indeed happy to see me,as i was..and wehugging when i parted,said me that she didnt find any one after i left school as me who could make the school windance competions,i was truely obliged ofcourse...
After getting back the most eager thing i wanted to do was to even go around the place where i stayed for soo long..so moving around there...with an obvious thought that no one would even recognise me after all these years..asi was walking by,i saw a smile,across the lane,of a shopkeeper...he was the same one from whom i used to buy chocolates in my toddlerdays,greeting him with a same warming smile..i moved on...cause of some reason..i am not sure of....
This stroll got me back all my memories,all the games me n my friends used to play,coming back late at night after playing,the way my mom used to keep me out threatening to not to take me home if i came late,the way i skipped meals to be with my friends,me being called a scholar just for the reason that i used to play 24/7but still managed to get into top ranks(i am still wondering how?and why not now?),walking in muddy rainy lanes just for the sake of fun,celebrating festivals there,always being the scape goat in some or the other ways,always being the "referee" when my friends used to fight and make up two gangs.... There are many reasons to feel nostalgic about that decade i spent there,and all the memories,good or bad will be always treasured by me... realising the the biggest chunk of my life,spent there with nothing less than FUN ,a very good childhood,i left back to my home with a heavy heart..and heavy eyes to add up to my nostalgia..

5 comments:

ngelani said...

good yaar ..you should be the writter..osam!!!

Rupam said...

Nicely written!! :)

Liang-Win said...

hey dear,
i have read this blog of yours.
its good , try outting some pictures as it will add more interest to what you write.

doing good blogger

【ツ】kศ®ศЙ【ツ】 said...

oiiiiii sara......
u write so well reeee
wah wah dear realii kewl stuffff
y dont u write a book
lol
abt mie histry stuff
edition main niklwa dunga aur publish n blaa blaa bhii
markettin ke bhi tension mat lee
bass tu badiya saa lekh dena
hehe
tc alwyzs
muahhhhhzzzz

niyati said...

hey its a beautiful blog. can take anyone down the nostalgic lane.it reminded me of the place where i spent 13 wonder yrs of my life, my growing up years. how i wish i can visit it soon. thanks