Monday 30 July, 2007

For my sweetheart....


This blog is totally dedicated for my darling,my sweet heart baby...my sister simu...even if she's too small to read n feel what i have written for her...i would just like to put my thoughts about her into my blog,which looked empty without her...Every one loves his or her brother sister,it just comes naturally...but its something which differs from every person to person...the love they have for their siblings...and in my case...its different too,our age gap of almost a decade,makes us share something different,something more unique and genuine...a motherly feeling comes from me to her,even when we fight like sisters sometimes too...

14th august,1998...the best day in my life when i was tagged "didu"...i got the most beautiful feeling being elderly to someone...holding a tiny sweetheart,a dollface in my hands...which will remain a dollface for me till the end...even if she grows taller to me,more refined in some years..she will still be my baby..i named her too...and thats how our love started to grow every second,every minute and every day...and will keep growing..

As i feel lucky to have her,she feels lucky to have me too,always tells me "didi,no one in my class has a sister like u" and everytime making me melt into her angelic eyes,her beautiful face..i have seen her grow,i have seen her become more naughty,even making me a scape goat many times...no wait...almost all the times,making mistakes and me covering her up too a lot many times,even ending up fighting and then sometime later holding each other in arms,smiling,looking into her innocent face and then seeing my childhood through her eyes,going together on some sprees and sharing secrets which only both of us know,teasing her sometimes,enjoying having chocolates and junk food with her,taking her studies and me ending up shouting and she crying but still later back to loving each other,standing up to her sometimes when she's irritated,writing with a left hand,trying to resemble her handwriting when she's not done with her homework, annoying me with her stupid cartoons which makes me watch them too,laughing on some stupid jokes till we cramp our stomachs,fighting on watching tv,as u can imagine what an 18 year old and an 8 year old would have in common??but that makes me fall for her everytime,making both of us love each other soo much,even something very special than a mother-daughter realationship,its something so unique,a feeling so strange that cant be put into words,but people who know me well have known me going gaga over my simu always,dunno how,but she gets into every topic just as if she's a part of me,as if she's just me of age 8,she's the one who's made me more childish,made me love her disney movies,and i have made her like my kind of stuff,so we both have a give and take relationship,growing with each other,making it beautiful

My world seems to start at her,end at her...even hers too,but still giving each other that space needed to become individualls,i used to wonder why dont i have a sister who is atleast nearer to my age,but then when i come across being with her,i feel special to have experienced motherhood so speacial ,so early...and i will treasure this feeling for years to come..and will keep loving her as the way i do today,even after 8 years of being with her..


I cant find a reason why life introduced you to me,but how did life know its U who i needed the most??I love u sweetheart...and didi will always be there for u whenever u need her..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey saranga.....i loved d blog yaar...everything is so nice ...and natural...mwaah...kudos to u...good luck 4 more....take care

Anonymous said...

hey..nice blog!!!!!
it has many things in it which is unsaid by others and you expressed ot very beautifully ..
nice one
take care

Liang-Win said...

hey sarangaa, you really good in blogging babes
one more thing the way you express or jot down is similar to mine

We dont speak our heart but put our heart down in that page or paper we write, awesome

Cheers to your sister and to you

【ツ】kศ®ศЙ【ツ】 said...

ahaam ahaaam
sara kya baaat hai itna kuch thook dala yaahan
par i knw ke jabh start kartein hai to bass like write write n write
n trust me u written so fabulas


abh to mereko bhe hota hai ke y aint me havin small kiddooo in mie home too

chal koi naa simuu apne chotii sis to haii he
kabhiii uskee sath milkarr tereko bahut tang karengeinn

bhaw khate hogii na uske samne tuu
hehe

aurr kya likhunn yaaar
samjh nai aaraha aur tariff kaise karun


hmmmmmm
basss mastt thaa yaar lyk previous too all comin deep frm heart n thy way u express ur emotions n feelin r toooo kewlllll~~~~~~
be lyk tht alwyzs n better u dont irritate mie sweeet sis simmu

muahzs~~simmuuuu
we all luv yhhhh
may god fulfill all urzs dreamzsn may u hav longgg lifeeeeee
nnnn more thng more ur sis sara.. loves u alwyzs more thn anyone.
just kiddin
haha she will
she hav too
lol

tc u 2 n enjoy ech n evry secnd of life
muahzs~~~~~~~

ishu said...

hey.. .. u r awsum .. i jusz stumbled upon ur blog n wat i saw ..?

a lyf.. on a piece of paper.. .. awsum babes.. :-)

rayhana said...

one of the excellent blogs i came across :) may God bless you with all the joys a wonderful sister desreves :) ...