Sunday 19 August, 2007

Mommy's girl!!


Well,as for now i have written about my sis,my dad,and after my blogs been read by my mother,she asked me.."y havent u written about me yet?"and the only reason floating in my mind was..."well the word MOTHER has got so many dimensions to it,that i feel incapable of putting it into words"

And isnt it true???Yeah,it is not easy to directly write what u feel about your mother,and may be the case is true for every one of us,isnt it?the most complex,the most beautiful,the BESTand even u can call it the most confusing relation of all..is with the mother...for every one as a child,as a growing adolescent or even after being a mature person all over,people do find it difficult to even express their equations with their mummies...and same is with me... The world seems to start and end at this word MOTHER...and for me...the case is not different...just saying that I LOVE HER will be an understatement,coz its more than love between us,i just look like her,i just AM like her,we have similar tastes,still she is the person whom i have most of the fights at home...and why not...where expectations are more,you tend to fight more...and who else should i expect more from?and who else will she find to expect more from?

Well,but for one reason that makes my mummy more special to me would be that fact that she has been by my side when i committed some drastic mistakes of choosing a career,though today just because of her i am on the right track,i discovered what i wanted to be,what was i good at,and what was my capability,i would have never realised all this if it wasnt for her,if she hadnt given me a chance to prove myself,maybe today i would have ended up doing what i hated the most..and thats why i love her the most,thats where i think may be if it was someone else in her place,then may be i would have been a looser for life,she gave me strength,shegave me confidence to believe in myself and AIM and ACHIEVE what i aimed for...and i just did that..and would take help of this blog to convey my feelings to her...yes..i am a mommy's girl completely,and will be forever....

Today she's the one i look upto for advise,coz i know thats the place where i will be guided correctly,and the fact that we are just so similar in many aspects,makes me feel more lucky,she remains strong even in the deadliest of situations,has great faith in god,firm in opinions,great determination to do something,awesome at multitasking,the backbone of our family,just in short..THE GREATEST MUM!

And well,i did try to expres what i feel for her,though the blog seems to be incomplete,coz there are so many things that i feel for her,but cant be put into words here,may be they are too complex,that even words arent available,it just leaves me speechless...but deep in my heart,i would say that wish there was some word better to express the way i lover her,coz yes I LOVE HER IS an understatement.....

8 comments:

Chetan Prakash Sancheti said...

Good one buddy....

Mom is some1 who understands u... she cries 4 us,smile 4 us... do anything 4 us.....

I was missin my mom for these days... Not now, will meet her soon....

tQ said...

good 1...good 1. Its toughest to write about the people in our lives..... when we think of it.........we know them more clearly.....for me mom was mom...but then as i grew up....and now in early 20's..... i feel i know her more...... so it is a tough thing to write yet the finest relation in the world....... I bet she will be happiest on you confession blog.... that how much she means to you......

Jay said...

ur mom is gona be proud she's got a daughter like ya.. actualy, not only ur mom, ur dad n sis as wel.. not coz u wrote bout 'em in ur blog.. wen i, hu dont evn knw u, read thru ur blog, i can kinda feel hw much u luv ur family.. ur family is blessed to have u amongst them..

Varun Dave said...

must say...dat ur a good writer....:)..keep it up...and now...write something....on friends..:)...family..toh aagayi...its time for friends..its a difficult topic...but..maybe..not for ya..:)...waiting..:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Saranga, Have a suggestion to make about your career. Why dont u take up choreography ? I am sure u like it and then why dont u go for it? Take up something u love and can enjoy. We will be by your side with all the support u need. Just a suggestion dear. Would appreciate if u give a thought to it. Have fun in life. Enjoy. Joshi.

ishu said...

quite true.. ..:) awsum work..i m m juz speechless.. ..infact after reading ur post i m luving my mom more :p .. .

ngelani said...

when there is no hope to escape from our difficulties and critical problems i always find one way which is always going towards mom and there is always hope ...im speechless ..u r mindblowing ...be happy..keep it up..

【ツ】kศ®ศЙ【ツ】 said...

ailaaaaaaa saraa
omg
writter:O
lolzz
kiddin ree
kya mast likha haii yaar
mummy ko define karnee ka acha try martii rahii
aur kar bhe deya:P:P

God first gift to evryone~~~Mom
tough thing to writee ree
omg writtin abt whom who make u alive?
jisne u ko yahan laya??
ailaa kya bheja chala kar topic choose kiyaa:O:O

aur aunty jii to pakkaa roo parii hongein after readin thiz?
hainaa??
ailaaaaa kyaa ladkii payee hain unhonee:(:(
jealous:(:(
lolzz kiddinre
aur sabh mast haii naa??
waise sach mein bahut acha likha yaar:)
mie luve to mie mom iz same lyk urzs
she alwyzs lyk karan dont do this do this
lol i irrtate sumtimes n say mom dont argue so much bbut later i go to mom say srry:(:(
cuz i knw i wz wrong tht time:(
shez alwyzs right cuz she seen more world thn us n yaah she do:)
evrytime n evrythng dedicated for us

realiii lucky we all to hav motherz wid us:):)
thnxx God:)

chal bye sara:) tc u 2
keep rockinn

aur han
aunty jiiiiii namaskar:):)