Saturday 23 June, 2007

Do u really understand it?


Do u really understand what it means?????
Really no offense to the painters who paint abstract paintings ..but really want to know that do people understand what's behind this art??? whats behind the word "ABSTRACT" to understand?
I sometimes look into myself and ask that "is it just you or is it with everyone that i cant understand whats behind these paintings."
The whole idea,the whole minuscle meaning to the art is unknown by me n will always be...
Still wondering how people buy such things for crores n crores of rupees(rather read as any currency)......
?????

1 comment:

WritingsForLife said...

I think it requires a little bit of aesthetic sense. I looked at it and i was like, "wow, thats a cool blend of colors" and only that pic led me to read the post.
I am not trying to defend abstract art since I am not a big fan of abstract art myself but just because we don't understand something doesn't mean that other people wouldn't enjoy it, and its just a means of expression. Just like, we write, some people paint.
We should be considerate of others at times.
Cheers!