Tuesday 10 March, 2009

P.S: I Love You


P.S: I LOVE YOU

Had heard a lot about the Cecelia Ahern written P.S: I LOVE YOU, the divine love story, rather a life story about Gerry and Holly. Holly, who found her soulmate in Gerry and even got married to him, had a beautiful life and nothing beyond him. He was her world ,he too held her as her world .Both too much into each other ,soulmates literally ,and a shattering loss of him to her .He died, emptying her life totally, with no purpose left for her to live her life again without him but his last letters ,his final words to her which made her comeback and live her life to her fullest again ,but this time without him.
Such a beautiful story penned by the author who met these characters once in her dream .I only can describe it in words like DIVINE and SERENE.I could just feel thoughts going through Holly’s mind completely .It is so fantastically written that it makes you finally step into Holly’s shoes while reading it ,not wanting to be in her shoes because of the undesirable pain she goes through .You get as eager to read Gerry’s letters as the pages are turned ,just as Holly wanting to read them what’s written by Gerry to her every month after his death .I really felt her love ,her eagerness ,her strong desire to want him back ,to see him ,to speak to him .Isn’t it more than a blessing to have found something from a person you loved ,who no more existed in this world ,still had left something for you .I too lost someone special last year ,would have been a blessing if she had left something for me ,her memories are not that enough to replace her .But her dreams after she had gone were something I truly treasure .she met me, she spoke to me, she saw me, she touched me…her dream is something which makes me eager to go to sleep for the longing to meet her .It’s been a year ,still have her memories fresh ,still her voice echoes in my ears, still the love for her in my heart ,same longing to meet her when I go back home every time .That’s why I found myself close to Holly and Gerry .This is something which may not be understood by anyone but me ,may be people closest to me ,but this is something very divine and heartfelt .And through P.S: I LOVE YOU,I found strength and belief ,through Holly,through Gerry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah