Saturday 24 November, 2007

The BEST FRIEND Ever…



Nearly 5 years of friendship…never in my weirdest dreams I thought I could ever miss u so much…coz u were always some houses away..but now that i realise...this one goes to my bestest friend ever MAMTA…
We met in school,dunno just clicked so easily n today we are the best of friends..i am so thankful to god that I joined this school n was I guess destined to meet you…even today when I think of the best times we spent in school,never would have felt so lucky to have you as a very good friend cause its now when I realize that apart from my family,you are the one I miss very much…
Whenever it comes to something I want to talk to,something I want to share with,some help I require…the first person I remember is U…and that’s when I feel so empty and wish you were here to bring the same old past times again…I remember all the stupid things(yes I call them stupid today,we were just 15…hehe!)and even today when I meet you…I realize u havent changed a bit ,and that’s really good for the thing that YOU WERE PERFECT,AND YOU ARE PERFECT…and thanks for being the same..have realized today that you are an important part of my life when you are not around…and even you know…whenever I come back to Mumbai…I just run to meet you to tell you about all the stuff that happened,to laugh on,to cry on, just everything…
So today decided to write down that thanks for being with me through thick n thin…and I promise to be there forever wherever we go…i dunno if u will ever read this,but when u do...m sure there will be a cute curve on ur face... i await.:)

The best of friends,Can change a frown,Into a smile,when you feel down.

The best of friends,Will understand,Your little trials,And lend a hand.

The best of friends,Will always share,Your secret dreams,Because they care.

The best of friends,Worth more than gold,Give all the love,A heart can hold.



5 comments:

Hitzz said...

Hey Sarangaa...
Good work...

And remember only lucky people have such good friends...

Hope ur friendship last 4ever...

and yeah keep posting.....

Hitesh (kev's bro)

Anonymous said...

You are lucky beacuse you have got one great friend... :-)

soomu said...

1st blog i ever read of someone , really i knw u btter thn b4.kit it up/

Anonymous said...

nice choice of words...keep it up!

shikha said...

oyeeeeeee main ka.......bada touchy touchy tha....bole tohsenti sa tha...lol
well on serious termz...saa it was reallly nice yaa...u made me remembr my bst frn....
ur frnship is worth d effort....